BusinessWorld Economic Forum
Fueling Philippine Economic Expansion Beyond 2017: The Engines of Growth
The highly successful BusinessWorld Economic Forum held last July 12, 2016 proved that BusinessWorld, the country's most read and most respected business newspaper, can also provide a live platform where industry leaders and key figures in the society can converge to discuss and solve key issues and challenges that affect the country.
In line with its 30th anniversary celebration this year, BusinessWorld is holding a bigger BusinessWorld Economic Forum on May 19, 2017 at Shangri-La at The Fort in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
With the theme, "Fueling Philippine Economic Expansion Beyond 2017: The Engines of Growth," this whole-day forum will bring together the top names in the government and the private sector who will share their valuable insights on how the Philippines can sustain its standing as Asia's Rising Star by catching up in its infrastructure build-up and consolidating domestic sources of growth, foremost of which is a vibrant consumer sector. The forum aims to look at where we are in terms of future-proofing our sources of growth. It will be moderated by BusinessWorld editors.
Who should attend
CEOs, CMOs, COOs, Industry/Sector Leaders, Decision Makers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, Banks, Government and Private Businesses Executives; Economists, Financial Executives, Corporate Executives, Business Owners Members of local and foreign chambers
Top reasons to attend
- Get insights and strategies on the evolving economic from the captains of various industries.
- Interact with key figures in the private and public sectors and discuss relevant economic issues.
- Meet and network with top executives, business owners and decision makers.
- Learn how to optimize your businesses and prepare them for future expansions.
- Know the shifting consumer landscape and learn how to adapt with it.
Manuel V. Pangilinan
Metro Pacific Investments Corporation